* Frank-Michael Fischer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [Aug 10. 2007 08:49]:

> Nope, since there is too much trouble to supply all the information to
> Bugzilla from a box that is not connected to the internet.

But you do have a machine with internet connection since you were
able to send this mail ;-)

Please boot 10.3 beta1 on the problematic system, switch to a bash-prompt
by pressing Ctrl-Alt-F2, plug in a usb-stick and run

- mount /dev/sda /mnt   # resp. sdb, sdc or whereever the usb stick appears
- hwinfo > /mnt/hwinfo
- dmesg > /mnt/dmesg    # (see below)
- umount /mnt

(I'm not quite sure if dmesg is sufficient, /var/log/boot.msg is probably
better)

Then take the usb stick to the system with internet and provide
the files in a bug report.

Klaus
---