Hi everybody,

I think I either missed something or it does not work in 'my environment' (yet).

I have a openSUSE 10.3 beta 1 installation, using firefox. It seems I am not
able to use the one click installation method for packages. When clicking the
.ymp file, I'm asked to save/open the file, but no application is suggested.

I tried to feed the file to yast2-metapackage-handler, which fails as well.

Is this already supposed to work completely? Also in a gnome environment?
Something special needed?

Thanks for some reply,

Dominique

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 72 offices in
56 countries and over 2,000 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly
throughout the world. Learn more about our unique network and our services and
visit our website at www.tmf-group.com.

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and
solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than
the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its
receipt.  This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.