I just tried installed the 10.3 beta 1 on my VMWare Server and it went quite
well - great job! I'm trying to hold back and not install it as my main system,
but it went so well, it is a hard thing to resist:-)

Two minor things went awry during the installation:

1] I tried the option to contact an NTP server, but it didn't work. The packages
got installed, but then it reported some kind of short error and stopped. I'll
try to get more details.

2] The option to test the network connection before downloading the patches
claimed
it failed, although the text box said "Success" after I clicked away the error
dialog.
And the patches downloaded just fine.

I'm going to play with it some more. Thanks again for all your work!

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Daemon Dancing in the Dark, an Open OS weblog:

UNIX is user-friendly. It's just a bit picky about who its friends are.