Arto Viitanen wrote:
>> Anyhow I guess problem might be with the kernel or libraries (since the
>> machine does not halt). I installed the
>
> It might be a library problem. I installed ImageMagick 6.3.5 from
> sources. Configure

Argh, don't do that! You'll mess up the rpm database. At the very worst,
you should use 'checkinstall' to build an rpm from the makefile and that
way you won't run into these very same dependency problems.

I wrote about it a little here:

http://freebsd.amazingdev.com/blog/archives/000869.html

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Daemon Dancing in the Dark, an Open OS weblog:

UNIX is user-friendly. It's just a bit picky about who its friends are.