Hello,

Mohammed Omar wrote:
> while downloading ppc iso images via torrents , it has shown error like
> urlopen error "connection reset by peer"

First of all, you should download the .torrent file with the 'save as'
function of your browser. At least opening it directly with ktorrent
failed on me.

And once you have it and have trouble downloading: quit your torrent
client (not just close the window, as at least ktorrent, it keeps
running in the background) and restart it. It often makes a big
difference, as the there is a good chance, that the client connects with
a different set of peers.

BTW: I seeded more than 3 terrabyte worth of beta1 DVD iso files,
including ppc :-)
Bye,
CzP