On Thu, Aug 23, 2007 at 02:22:03PM +0200, Christoph Thiel wrote:
[...]
> Most Annoying Bugs
> ==================
> * Sax2: Configuration issues on Intel-based GFX-cards (#270846)
>   (A fixed sax2 package will be released via the 10.3 update repository.
>    Watch out for details on openSUSE-factory@openSUSE.org)

We have just released an update for sax2, which includes a fix for this
issue. In case you don't have any update repository configured on your
openSUSE 10.3 Beta2 installation, just add

  http://download.openSUSE.org/update/10.3/

or download the sax2 packages directly from that URL.

Best,
Christoph
--
Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development