2007/9/4, Michael Schroeder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 09:45:30PM -0300, Juan Erbes wrote:
> > The last days I got more than 5 crashes with the rpmdb, and must
> > rebuild it with "rpm --rebuilddb", and in one case, after rebuilding,
> > in the first case I woluld to install a rpm package.
> > The last case was installing a package compiled in the system and
> > created by checkinstall:
> >
> > rpmdb: PANIC: Argumento inválido
> > rpmdb: PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery
> > [...]
>
> Hmm, a problem with your memory chips? Please run memtest.

How long time I must run memtest?
I runed it for many minutes, and not appear any memory error.
I changed the voltage from the memorys from 1.9 to 2.1 volts as
recomended by OCZ:
http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/memory/ocz_ddr2_pc2_6400_reaper_hpc_edition
(This is the exact model of the memorys)
Yesterday I rebuilded the rpmdb, and now after adjusting the memorys
voltage, the problem continues.

Regards