Clayton wrote:

There is a bug open on this... number 307676 (mentioned in the other
thread on this problem)

Some have said that if you manually switch the bigsmp kernel with the
default, that it will work....

probably not the same bug: my opensuse 10.3 boots perfectly, but stops in kdm prompt and not having asked for pass before... I can't go further

I had already this problem and solution involve botting rescue, making a chroot and changing pass, but it need also mounting some system folders and I have no time to do this today :-(

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net