Hi all,

with my last update from factory my system got a new kernel
(2.6.22.5-12), and as i could see after the next reboot, no more
wireless lan (intel 3945bg). With lsmod i could see two modules
regarding wlan: ipw3945 and iwl3945. I tried to configure it via Yast,
but Yast told me that it is "unable to configure network card because
kernel device is not present".

So i downgraded back to 2.6.22.5-10, which was the last kernel with
running wireless lan driver, but now that doesnt work too.

How can i get back a working wlan-configuration?

thx, Jens