On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, Peter Czanik wrote:
> BTW: good news: now both utilities work with my motherboard. In 10.2
> only s2ram worked (with '-f'), now both of them work, but only from the
> command line at the moment. Would be nice to get it working from
> gnome/kde/xfce menu again...

It's interesting.  After I updated FACTORY yesterday, the hotkeys
(both for s2d and s2r) stopped working for me under KDE.

This used to work all the time over the last couple of months, and
manually involving suspend still does.

Does anyone have a Bugzilla # for this, or is it a new one?

Gerald
--
Dr. Gerald Pfeifer            E [EMAIL PROTECTED]      SUSE Linux Products GmbH
Director Inbound Product Mgmt  T +49(911)74053-0    HRB 16746 (AG Nuremberg)