Am Dienstag 18 September 2007 schrieb Robin Knapp:

> So if there's still a few KB space left, I suggest to include it. If
> not... well, it's not nice but most people will be able to live with
> it. Maybe 11.0?

Well, there are a few KB left, but we need 172 KB, which is not my definition
of few :)

734003200 is the maximum size and our latest KDE CD build is
732286976 for i386 (x86_64 is smaller as we already remove KDE4).

So right now we even have over a MB free, but this changes daily so I'm not
adding "few KB" right now. But it's top of my list now ;)

Greetings, Stephan