On 2007/09/19 16:06 (GMT-0400) Hans-Peter Holler apparently typed:

> Am Mittwoch, 19. September 2007 schrieb Felix Miata:

>> Does the installation kernel updated on factory mirrors yesterday work for
>> anyone? On Socket A Sempron I get a kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal
>> exception in interrupt very shortly after starting. On Socket 478
>> P4-Celeron instead of early kernel panic I get an automatic reboot after
>> about two screens of startup messages have raced by.

> http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2007-09/msg00412.html

I saw that, but also saw no direct connection between it and the installation
kernel. I extracted the set from the RC1 iso, and it's working.
--
"It yet remains a problem to be solved in human affairs,
whether any free government can be permanent, where the

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409