Carlos E. R. wrote:
> I'm not affected, but you might be insterested to know that Venezuela has
> changed it's time zone today to -4:30. The timezone data should be
> updated, I suppose.
>
> I have no links. Perhaps this:
> http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_VE.aspx
How about REUTERS:
http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSN2328980320070824

"CARACAS (REUTERS) ... Venezuela in September will turn clocks back by
30 minutes as it switches time zones to boost the amount of natural
light to residents, a government official said on Thursday. Next month
Venezuelan clocks will be set at Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) minus 4-1/2
hours, compared to the previous GMT minus four hours, Science and
Technology Minister Hector Navarro told reporters at a news conference."

Tobias