On 28/09/07 00:58, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I only see the US language dictionary in Thunderbird. I tell it to download
> another, and it does: it downloads and says it installs the Spanish
> dictionary,
> tells me to restart it, I do, but it doesn't appear. I redo several times, no
> use.
>
> I tried to search for another rpm that could have it, but no.
>
> I tried also as root, but the result is the same.

Are you downloading it using firefox? Perhaps that is assuming the XPI
is for it and not Thunderbird. I have the es-ES dictionary installed ok
and I have just been able to repeat the install process:

- goto https://addons.mozilla.org/es-ES/thunderbird/browse/type:3
- right click on the green button then save-as
(https://addons.mozilla.org/es-ES/thunderbird/downloads/file/11850/diccionario_de_espa_ntilde_ol_espa_ntilde_a-1.1-fx+zm+tb.xpi)
- In thunderbird go to addons
- click the install button then find the downloaded XPI, then open
- once installed, restart and you should have the Spanish dictionary

saludos

grant

--
Grant Croker - Software Engineer - http://ingres.com