Francis Giannaros wrote:
On 9/30/07, Basil Chupin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Erik Jakobsen wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:

Can someone please tell me when the DVD of GM10.3 will be made
available? (GM on the other media is now already available.)

Cheers.

October 4'th
Thank you.

A long time to wait considering that it was already sent off to the
"printer" (or so I understood from a message I read in this forum a day
or so ago).

Well, the other images shouldn't be available to you either, but some
mirrors are bad at setting the right permissions (again), so please
don't advertise this.

I Know N-O-T-H-I-N-G! :-)

Cheers.

--
Past experience, if not forgotten, is a guide for the future.