Hi!

* openSUSE 10.3 is sent to the fab, being available shortly
  (including as part of issue 22/2007 of the german c't magazine)
* we have 73 critical for 10.3, which is roughly 40% more from what
  we have against 10.2 at the moment (and still 9 for 10.1)
* as soon as the 10.3 final is available, I hope we see a lot of
  old bugs regression tested - and surely we'll see some new bugs
  coming in
* we are currently preparing a i386 promo DVD, which features the
  two live images and an installation part. We had something very
  similiar for 10.2 too
* we are preparing first online updates for 10.3
* planning for 11.0 will start as soon as we all got our 10.3 beer
  in the hands. We're still investigating how to open that planning
  phase in a coordinated manner - see also the logs of the last IRC
  meeting if you haven't been there.

Greetings, Stephan