Am Samstag, 13. Oktober 2007 schrieb Marcus Meissner:

> The KMPs RPMs do not need to be updated when the kernel does not
> change its exports (which it should not have this time).
>
> So "modprobe vboxdrv" should still work fine.

FATAL: Error inserting vboxdrv
(/lib/modules/2.6.22.5-31-default/updates/vboxdrv.ko): Invalid argument

> What is the problem you see?

Starting a virtual machine only produces a requester with the following
message:

VirtualBox kernel driver not installed. The vboxdrv kernel module was
either not loaded or /dev/vboxdrv was not created for some reason.
Re-setup the kernel module by executing '/etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup' as
root.
VBox status code: -1908 (VERR_VM_DRIVER_NOT_INSTALLED).

That's the problem. There also is no /etc/init.d/vboxdrv I can execute.
And yes, it worked fine until the kernel update

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/
Manfred      | http://www.knightsoft-net.de