Robison, Jonathon (M.) napsal(a):
> Although you may be correct in that it needs polish, don't forget that this
> is a great step forward in getting CLI config tasks into YaST.  Every
> marathon starts with the first step.
>
> Now if I could just get wpa_supplicant configuration into YaST . . .

> See (and modify) http://en.opensuse.org/YaST_SSHD_Server/Enhancements_WIP

I guess, you mean something like this
http://en.opensuse.org/YaST/Wireless_Network_in_First_Stage_Installation
but with YaST UI, right :)?

It's actually not that easy as it seems to be for the first sight, there
several issues you need to cover, such as the type of authentication,
encryption, etc.

Hard to say whether it is worth the effort to invest a time into
wpa_supplicant configuration when we have other ways to do it: For YaST
there is just a sysconfig file for configuring a wireless network and
NetworkManager tool seems to do it pretty well automatically.

Anyway, your opinion counts!

Bye
Lukas