Hello,

Adrian Schröter wrote:
There is interesst from some company to sponsor this, but nothing signed with blood yet.

It might happen suddenly, but there is nothing I can promise right now.
Is there any update on this? What is needed to get started besides some little blood? :-) Was the build service already tested on PPC? Or I should not even try it on my PPC server? At http://ftp-1.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools/openSUSE_10.3/ I see kiwi packages next to obs-server, which makes me worry, as kiwi is not yet ported to PPC...
Bye,
CzP