Stephan Kulow wrote:
> I got very little feedback and the feedback I got was: still has the same
> problems booting even with the work around added. So as this got so little
> interest, I kind of thought that it's no longer worth my time.
>
> The original idea though was to push it on software, yes.

Ok, I needed to know that before I was going to spend time testing.
Again, apologies if this has already been mentioned before. Moreover, I
haven't had a huge amount of time available to even sit infront of my
laptop.

Testing now,  I'll post back here in a few minutes.

-Ted

--
Theodore Bullock, <[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
B.Sc Software Engineering