I'am using a 10.3 installation for working and a factory installation for
playing.  To be up to date , the first thing I have to do when booting
factory, is to run the update. But often this lasts 2 hours and then there is
no time to play with factory any more :-(.
My idea is now, to run the update for factory in the background  when running
the 10.3 installation.  The steps, I've done so far is mount the factory
installation  to /mnt , do a mount --bind /mnt/etc/zypp /etc/zypp to make
zypper using the factory configuration and then running "zypper -R /mnt -t
package" . That works for most packages , but there a some failures in post
install scripts.  Which additional steps are needed to provide the
environment to get all post install scripts working ?