I have an HP Compaq nc6220 laptop display resolution 1400x1050. Intel GMA900
 graphics. I praised SuSE always in previous releases because it was the only
 distribution that correctly supported the resolution out of the box with no
 hacks needed. Now in 10.3 it broke. To make the resolution work each time I
 reload x server I need to use RandR to set the resolution. It defaults to
 1152x786 58hz. When I run SaX test it also says "Screen (0) 1152 x 786"
 however everything is configured right. Why did this break???