Am Samstag 22 Dezember 2007 schrieb Toni Harbaugh-Blackford:
> ppc appears to be stuck *again*, sigh.
>
> I wouldn't be so picky about this, except that at the moment ppc
> factory is uninstallable
> because of bug 346872.  This is *technically* marked as fixed in

Don't worry. If it has been synced out, it would still be uninstallable
for other reasons :)

It's just the way factory works, the chance it works is still pretty high
for the many things that can go wrong.

But for your very specific problem, libzypp 4.1.6 does not build:
if you have a build service account, see
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=openSUSE%3AFactory&package=libzypp

Greetings, Stephan