Hey Group;

I have SuSE103 GM and it is upgraded. I have a USB camera that is found every time by the USB system. However, it is not seen as a device /sdd1 if not plugged in while it boots. If it is plugged in during a boot up it is seen. So, "mount /dev/sdd1 /media/camera" works. This happens in runlevel 3 with NO xdm, kdm, gdm, gnome or kde3 started.

I would guess it is the lack of a udev / sysfs monitoring daemon.
Anyone have a clue to look at. dmesg shows a time stabilizing message from usb-storage

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street     Email:" [EMAIL PROTECTED] "