Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Donnerstag 10 Januar 2008 schrieb Wolfgang Rosenauer:
Hi,

I'm wondering if there is any internal policy at Novell about security
updates for Factory?
I just found an example what shouldn't happen:

MozillaThunderbird is on version 2.0.0.9 on 10.3-updates while it's
still on 2.0.0.6 in Factory.
Since in 10.3 it was a security update I wonder why it can be that it's
still old in Factory.
I would expect a policy that Factory should get necessary updates at
around the same time.

What Factory are you looking at? I have 2.0.0.10 here

No, you are looking at Firefox ;-)
And even that is old, so what.

Wolfgang