Hi List,

the current factory sync brought major internet problems for me.
Networkmanager has been updated to 0.7.0.

Sadly the synced out knetworkmanager is still at 0.2r674918-99.
Therefore it does not work with nm 0.7. The update should be in the pipe
from http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-commit/2008-01/msg00231.html.

nm-tool does not work which should be fixed by
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-commit/2008-01/msg00295.html, but
this is not synced out yet. EVEN IF THE VERSION NUMBER SUGGEST IT IS.
(Can anybody explain this?) NetworkManager-0.7.0-5 does NOT contain the
fix. Therefore I applied it myself and now I can see my WLANs.

I installed the NetworkManager-gnome from factory, but the nm-applet is
not able to connect either ...

Hopefully this update works better for others.

Good luck
Felix Möller