During updating splashy I received an error that /etc/splashy/themes/
was a directory. What happened was, that /etc/splashy/themes/ was moved
to another place and there is now a link pointing to the new place.
The link couldn't be created because the old directory was still there.

I'm not sure whether that's to be considered a bug in splashy or in rpm.
If it's a splashy bug then there should be a preinst script that removes
that directory if present. In case that's considered an rpm bug then rpm
must learn how to overwrite not just files but any object type by any
other object type.

 ciao
  Joerg
--
Joerg Mayer                                           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>