On Sunday 27 January 2008 02:27:08 am Viljo Mustonen wrote:
> Magnus Boman kirjoitti:
> > Yeah, there are no issues upgrading an existing install if you already
> > had the repos registered. The issue is when you want do a new install.
>
> Well, I am trying just new install.

Have you tried to manually point installer to:
ftp://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source/

I had issues with signature on latest updates where all sources were
http://download.opensuse.org/......

When I switched to above mirror, installation went without glitches.

--
Regards,
Rajko