Le dimanche 23 octobre 2011, à 16:08 +0530, Atri a écrit :
> I still don't see any strong reason for not having the alt-status-menu
> extension enabled by default. It should be easy to disable extensions
> either by the user himself or even by the extensions.gnome.org website
> when it is launched. Seriously, do we want to be hindered by something
> that neither will be ready by 12.1 release nor even has a definite
> roadmap yet [1]?

Given that it'll go live during the 12.1 lifecyle, we should at least
think about it.

The other thing I'm worried about having an extension by default is that
if we release a maintenance update of gnome-shell, we have to be careful
about testing it with this extension. Sure, it's not a big deal -- but
we need to be aware of that.

I don't have a real strong objection otherwise. I'd like to hear people
who are staying quiet on this -- is this just okay with you, do you not
care, or...?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.