Hi all,

Unless you're living in some alternative reality, you've seen that 12.1
went out yesterday. We're getting some positive feedbacks (and also new
bugs).

I want to thank everyone who helped integrate GNOME for this release: I
feel that it's the release where we got the most people helping out, and
that's amazing! Let's keep that spirit! Btw, "helping out" is not just
packaging / bug fixing, but it's really everything that contributes to
making the GNOME team a well alive group of people.

And now, what's next? 12.2 is going to be out around next July, and that
will include GNOME 3.4.x. But that's all we know for sure.

I'd love to hear what all of you would like us to achieve in the next 8
months. Of course we won't achieve everything, but setting a direction
can't hurt :-)

So, do you see this "reply" button in your mail client? Yes? Ok, click
on it and go wild!

Cheers,

Vincent

--