Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 16:50:44 +0530
From: Manu Gupta <manugu...@gmail.com>
To: opensuse-project <opensuse-proj...@opensuse.org>
Subject: [opensuse-project] Google Code-in - Reminder to add more tasks

Hi All,

During this code-in, we have done quite a bit of marketing jobs. Below
there I am posting what has been done till now thanks to all the
students and the mentors ( who may or may not be here ) but certainly
we can make use of it. Now here are some lists of tasks that we have
done but some bit. Its time for to either become a mentor or propose
newer tasks.

This is an awesome list and without you awesome guys it would not have
been possible. Also, if you can forward it to relevant mailing lists
from where we can get more ideas or tasks like that will be extra
awesome.

So lets gear up, brainstorm and add more lists. There are 2 ways
1. Become a mentor and add the tasks yourself
2. Just mail it here or mail me personally and I will add it.

Examples of tasks can be
Translation related, bug reporting, web related, documentation
related, wiki related any article for news etc related.

Please visit http://www.google-melange.com/ to look at the task list
of openSUSE so that there is as less duplication as possible. last
date of adding the tasks is 15th December.

Thanks a lot.

--
Regards
Manu Gupta