2012/1/10 Steve Moring <smor...@novell.com>:
> When an application like banshee is launched after double-clicking on a file
> in nautilus, or when you "open with" totem etc., and you're done listening to
> the file and click "close" it tells you that it will continue to run but that
> it will place the running application in the systray.

Hi,

A few things... first of all, Totem and Banshee do have very different
behaviors when closing... Totem exists and Banshee doesn't exit, it
runs on the backgrounds and gets a notification icon in the lower
right side of the screen.

> Where does this go?  I can still see the app running by issuing a ps command
> but I can't figure out how to find it on the systray.  ALT+TAB doesn't show
> it.  Confused.

Totem doesn't go anywhere, it just exists... Banshee runs on the
background, read previous.

N M

> --

Nelson Marques