Hi all!

I think this is my first post in this list, so, first of all, I'm this
one [1] :]

The reason for to write this mail is about the Gnome 3.4 Live Images.
Since I'm not subscribed to the marketing list, Alejandro Pinheiro
forwarded this thread to me [2].
(I'm putting Sriram Ramkrishna on CC, as he started the thread on
gnome-marketing because I'm not sure if he's subscribed to
opensuse-gnome)

I was involved with the Gnome 3.2 live images, and I would have loved
to get some time for the 3.4 ones, but it was impossible for several
reasons.
In fact, I started it, but I had to stop it.  :(

I think we can cook something cool with a little effort, as Vincent
said, the packaging stuff is almost done (kudos to everyone
involved!), so I'll try to get some time during the weekend for this.
Don't know if it is useful now, but a couple months ago I started to
build a gnome 3.4 repo on top of 12.1 [3], and could be, a good point
to start from. isn't it?
I don't have a lot of time, so I need help on this and all the help
provided will be awesome! If anyone is interested, I'll give
permissions on OBS to work on the repo.
About the images, I started it, but nothing pushed to OBS, but the
gnome3-2 image [4] was my starting point.

Thanks in advance!!

[1]: http://live.gnome.org/JavierHernandez
[2]: http://mail.gnome.org/archives/marketing-list/2012-March/msg00111.html
[3]: