Hello,

I didn't have much time to test 12.2. I did some virtual installations.
Here what I did.

1. Download livecd.
2. Start system with livecd. Press F2 and change language into Greek.
3. Perform installation.
4. After installation I get not even half of the environment in Greek (see the picture)
http://diamond.vipfree.us/imageupload/images/122.png
5. I open System Settings (Gnome) and it's already in Greek. I open yast and it's already in Greek. 6. Solution was zypper dup. It was too slow though, since it had to download many packages and maybe because it was virtual.

My second test was:

1. Start the system with livecd and install everything in English.
2. I open System Settings (Gnome) to change language. After logout, I get the same image as above.
3. I open yast and I choose the options as you see on the picture
http://diamond.vipfree.us/imageupload/images/yastlang.png
It downloads some files (-lang). After logout, everything was in Greek (see the picture).
http://diamond.vipfree.us/imageupload/images/zypperdup.png

Next test

1. Start the system with DVD. I install everything in Greek.
2. Result was like my first test. Half (only the date) was in Greek and rest in English.
http://diamond.vipfree.us/imageupload/images/122.png

Didn't do anything else. I guess zypper dup will solve it.

If I install it in English and then turn it into Greek using yast, will change the environment.

Can someone report it please and someone solve it?

I tested Fedora 17 lately and Greek language changed when I changed it from System Settings (Gnome). I guess other distros do the same. In openSUSE 11.4, when I did the first test, everything was in Greek. There was a problem in 12.1 (I report it for 12.2) and I think it's not 100% solved.

Thanks
Stathis

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://iosifidis.co.cc or http://eiosifidis.tk

Ένα γραμμάριο δράσης αξίζει ένα τόνο θεωρίας
Μην αφήσεις αυτό που σε τρώει να χορτάσει