Στις 16/03/2013 04:56 μμ, ο/η Carl Fletcher έγραψε:
On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 12:57:17 -0000, Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr) <iefstath...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I get this problem I guess since 12.2.

Well this time I tried to install codecs using
http://opensuse-community.org/codecs-gnome.ymp

After i passed almost everything and was ready to press the final OK button, I got the result:

http://paste.opensuse.org/93469334

I kept the yast2logs just in case someone need them.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53534387/misc/yast2/y2logs.tgz

Is this a working bug? Do I have to report it?

I asked my friends to test it. Well, all of them have KDE and they told me to install yast2-qt package but it didn't solve anything.
Thanks
Stathis

Make sure your system is fully patched / updated first
zypper up

Same result
http://paste.opensuse.org/19564666

Another friend had the same problem and he turnd to KDE.

Do I have to do something else?

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...
They show you how it's done.