Hi Dominique,

Thank you for the tip.
Does that mean that I have roll back (yet another fresh install) to the updateded 12.3 again, before doing

zypper dup --from Tumbleweed

Does this will also fix the update from 12.3 Gnome 3.6 to TW Gnome 3.8, which possibly has not been a real problem?
(My updates to Gnome 3.8 for standard 12.3 has worked fairly well).

Terje