So a 'zypper up' a couple of days ago resulted in a GNOME Shell fail
whale yesterday. A number of packages were being held back so I
responded with a 'zypper dup' which returned me to GNOME Shell 3.6.3
(still with a fail whale).

I tried to reinstall gnome-shell 3.9.2 but get libmozjs 17 as a
missing dependency. I looked at my configured repositories and tried
disabling GNOME:Backports:Factory which has been there since
September, leaving me with...

GNOME:Factory
Factory OSS
Factory Non-OSS

Is there a way to fix this? I have a docs hackfest starting next
weekend and would really like to be using my primary desktop, but
right now I can only run YaST in a console.

Thanks,

Mike