On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM, Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger
<dims...@opensuse.org> wrote:

> i'm assuming you do not have compatible repositories enabled.
> Do you have openSUSE:Factory in your zypper list?

Thanks, Dominique, I'll check again. I've attempted this upgrade a
number of ways, including from a fresh 12.3 install and a Factory Live
iso (each time it gets stuck about two-thirds of the way through a
zypper dup). Yesterday I started from scratch (reformatting) using the
13.1 DVD iso, so the repositories may be called 13.1 rather than
Factory.

Mike