Hey all,

For the release it would be great to write a desktop sneak peek. Something
that gives an idea of what's new in GNOME and KDE and XFCE etc.

I can write the KDE part but I spend a lot of time last time on the GNOME one
and it still wasn't very good, so I think somebody else should write that
part. See
https://news.opensuse.org/2013/03/06/sneak-preview-i-opensuse-12-3-for-desktop-users/

as it was last release. The idea is to not just write about what's new but
try to give some 'pro' tips and tricks, that's the part people like most. So
it should be done by a GNOME user, ideally one who follows upstream news a
bit.

Who can and wants to help with this?

/J