> Hey there,
>
> So who will go to oSC14? I think we should do some nice GNOME stuff
> there -- could be a BoF, could be some hacking / bug fixing / whatever
> session. I'm willing to help with the organization part of things.
>
> What do you think? Anyone else interested in that? :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Vincent
>
> --
> Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.

Hello Vincent,

I'll be there. I would like to know how to help and be more productive to GNOME.
Maybe someone can teach me how to triage bugs.

I can bring my ODROID with me (ARM quad-core, 2GB ram). I've found an
openSUSE 12.2 image (I guess I can update it to 12.3). It runs XFCE.
Do you think that we can try install GNOME (even the old one). Not
sure why, XFCE is quite slow. I tested it with Fedora MATE and it was
normal.

Any other suggestions what to do for GNOME?
Have fun,
Stathis

--
http://about.me/iosifidis    http://linkedin.eiosifidis.info/
http://www.eiosifidis.info    http://gnome.eiosifidis.info

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.