Hello Dominique,

<dims...@opensuse.org>:

>> 1. I tried to add a community repository (GNOME) and got an error.
>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20413076/opensuse/13.2/bugs/gnome-repo.png
>
> As I'm not certain out of that screenshot what repo it wants to add
> exactly, I have to guess.. then my best guess is
> GNOME:Apps/openSUSE_13.2. Good catch then: this is not yet build
> enabled, as 13.2 is not out.. I just enabled 13.2 as a build target, so
> you should be able to retest this in a couple hours/days (260 packages
> to be built)

Yes, this was GNOME:Apps. So I just have to wait. I asked Greek
community as well and they verified it.

>> 2. Then I opened settings. I tried to open all options and the window broke.
>> Only yast and gnome-tweak-tool worked fine. Here's a video.
>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20413076/opensuse/13.2/bugs/system-menu.webm
>>
>> Can you please verify that those are bugs, so I'll start search bugzilla?
>
> That has been observed. As strange as it is: GNOME 3.12 was in Factory
> since April... so something else must have broken it without people
> realizing.
>
> By now we have GNOME 3.14 in Factory and on the queue for 13.2; the
> issue is fixed there. Additionally, I submitted a openQA test to start
> gnome-control-center and launch at least one of the panels, so we will
> hopefully see such issues earlier in the future.

Regarding this, Greeks told me that it's not happening. My version is
32bit (since my computer doesn't support 64bit).
So it might be only on 32bit problem.

So I don't have to fie a bug.
I'll continue my tests for everyday use then.
Thanks
Stathis

--
http://www.iosifidis.gr    http://linkedin.eiosifidis.info/

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.