Carlos,

 We live pretty close. I'll try to setup things and see if we get some
projection from the City Hall and talk this over with the Executive
Board of the Escola Secundária de Estarreja.

 Since we are close, we try to develop a model (to be improved in the
future) and you are welcome to join us. This has to be done post-labor
hours or on a saturday.

 We can probably strectch the schedule for 8 hours. For later editions
we can see how to include a LIP on it.

 I'm more interested in knowing what we should approach and which
topics...

 After we get a plan and document it we should go for it, at least i
plan to go for it.

 We can later try to do it in Aveiro or other locations. But for now we
must thing over about the contents of this so we can present a proper
document to the school and to the city hall. I also need to discuss with
the school adminitration other issues, because those kids are actually
minors and they might need parental permission for extra-school hours.
In a way making it an official school workshop could probably cut the
slack on us regarding those legal issues that rise with minors.
Something to take a look later on.

 nelson.