I've discussed with a few folks on a short event summary report.  It should be
really brief so that everybody can send it out directly after an event - and
later do a more lengthy report if desired.

My list currently has:
    * 1 page only - to send it out quickly
    * how many DVDs did you take? How many DVDs did you distribute?
    * how many people where at the event? At the booth?
    * three most asked questions/topics at booth?
    * What was the most interesting comment, question, talk you heard?
    * Will you blog about the event - and where?
    * Who staffed the booth?
    * Did you have a talk? Which topic? Will you provide slides for others to
use?

Do you think this would be usefull? What should get added to the list?

I'll put the above tomorrow on the wiki (with your suggested changed) and will
invite everybody to update it as fit - and then to use it for sending a brief
report.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE,  a...@{novell.com,opensuse.org}