Hi Raul,

 I don't know much about legal stuff so I can't really help. My
suggestion would be for you to contact the manufacturers/distributers of
the software you have placed on your venture/project and gather the
information.

 Try an email with the following:

 * Present yourself (short and brief)
 * Present your project, Iguana and it's goals (short and objective)
 * Expose the benefits for your audience, such as ease of usage, etc.
 * Present a valid roadmap for the future, just to make sure your
project sounds credible.
 * Ask for advice and the possibility of including their software and
specially how you can handle the licenses and what they would recommend.

 That might be the best approach to move on. If it becomes much of an
hassle, imagine 'skype', then remove the package and on your page
project, state that you would like to include package X, but the
holder/manufacturer hasn't allowed you to and provide a link to the
download.

 That's how I would do it. I have my survey site stalled because I'm
also waiting for some info from LimeSurvey to get it properly done.

 Nelson.