Moin,
On Monday 13 September 2010 21:32:31 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 September 2010 10:13:05 Michael Loeffler wrote:
> > Moin,

> > > The only page on the SpiderOak website, where openSUSE is mentioned is
> > > in the FAQ section. [1] (Open SuSE?)

> > > I think it would not be that easy. According to the SpiderOak page in
> > > the openSUSE wiki, it states that openSUSE users get a 15% discount,
> > > if you buy space from them. [2] So, there must be a deal or an
> > > agreement or something. What are the conditions for SpiderOak for
> > > promoting openSUSe, as stated in this agreement?
> >
> > The agreement is simple. We're allowed to ship spideroak, nothing more or
> > less (eg. no money in no direction). But I'll ping the spideroak guys to
> > add openSUSE on the start page.
>
> Heard anything back?
Have look to their start page - openSUSE is added.

Here what Alan aswerd:
Michael,

Apologies; we had originally just put those in for SEO reasons a long time ago
and hadn't really thought about them since then.  We'll take out Debian and
include openSUSE.  :)

We're very interested in open source before the March 2011 release of
openSUSE, and are working toward that goal on our side.  The openSUSE
community continues to be a wonderful group of people to work with.

Best,

-Alan

Best

--