Jos, translations is a good point

let the Portuguese translations in my plate. Also I'm contacting Linux
Magazine Brazilian editors and friends that are responsible for
www.vivaolinux.com.br, http://br-linux.org/ and
http://www.susebr.org/forum/ to share these materials with them
and spread the message in Portuguese language..

For Ambassadors to have this materials and interviews in native
languages is very helpful, and I see the effect of your interview to
OMG!SUSE! translated to Portuguese, wow I've never get so much visitors
at my blog, awesome... Less than 48 hs more than 250 visitors. It's a
new record for my blog ehehe thanks Jos and rtyler for let us publish
that, for sure many guys here had appreciated.

Best regards

<201009151234.26612.jospoortvl...@gmail.com>, Jos Poortvliet
<jospoortvl...@gmail.com> gravou:
> On Wednesday 15 September 2010 12:27:36 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > So the first article to promote our conference is almost done.
Again many

http://piratepad.net/eCBfhJKr7C