Hi,

 I strongly support a claim that ambassadors should use/have
@opensuse.org emails, as I believe it would increase the notoriety of
their actions on field and make them more credible.

 I know @o.o has it's own rules for attribution, but I suggest that the
board can look into this 'ambassadors' stuff, you need to empower them a
bit and help them achieving higher notoriety amongst the hordes.

 In the past in an informal talk about this with Bryen I've expressed
the same opinion (in that case we were talking about Carlos Ribeiro).
Please board and strategy people, this can be a small thing that can
help a lot the Ambassadors work.

 Stathis, I have no power to decide anything, but I do support your
claim as it seems reasonable enough to me that an ambassador should
represent himself and the community properly.

 This email a personal opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

 Nelson