> On Tuesday 12 October 2010 13:43:54 Stephan Kulow wrote:
> >
> > My natural reaction to this question is answering: yes. But only to tease
> > My mail had attached a list of packages that are _NOT_ on the promo DVD but
> > are on the normal DVD. the live images have 1.4G together, this is quite a
> > bit to save, so a lot of packages had to be dropped.

This list of packages Coolo mailed, was it off list? Or did I miss the
mail. Because this would really be a very interesting list. It amounts
to an official acceptance of the varying aspect of what packages are
how important, a hierarchy of sorts, much like the fact that only max
priority stuff is included in the CDs.

If it is possible, may be it could be included in the wiki as well?

<snipped>

> > Greetings, Stephan

~kknundy