Use ftp instead of http.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kostas Koudaras <warlord...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 06:46:07
To: Bruno Friedmann<br...@ioda-net.ch>
Cc: <opensuse-ambassad...@opensuse.org>; <opensuse-marketing@opensuse.org>
Subject: Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] Upload place for the videos : Hi I'm a
 lizard !!! was call to all ambassadors

can you give exact instructions how to upload because all I get when
I'm going on http://geeko.ioda.net is that message:
It works!
Nothing here !

This host ( a default host ) is just here to catch all mal-formed http
1.1 without hostname inside.

Ioda.Net Team

2010/10/15 Bruno Friedmann <br...@ioda-net.ch>:
> Hi all, as just discuss with Bryen & Chuck,
> and lot's of people around the ML
>
> Now we have a place to store all the videos that will be mixed by Chuck in
> the beginning of the week.
>
> hostname : geeko.ioda.net
> username : geeko
> password : NoLizards
>
> Use the uploads directory for your uploads.
>
> Video format : mostly you will help us to give directly an ogg/theroa
> Others acceptable format : mpg(1,2,4) h264, vp8
>
> To help the cut's director Chuck, try to add a suffix with the language
> contain of your movie.
> something like bruno_friedmann.fr.ogv bruno_friedmann.en.ogv
>

> Thanks all for your contributions, Have a lot's of fun !
>
> Every movies should have been transfered before Monday 12:00 UTC
>
> --
>
> Bruno Friedmann (irc:tigerfoot)
> Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch
>  openSUSE Member
>    User www.ioda.net/r/osu
>    Blog www.ioda.net/r/blog
>  fsfe fellowship www.fsfe.org
> GPG KEY : D5C9B751C4653227
> vcard : http://it.ioda-net.ch/ioda-net.vcf
> --

http://opensusegr.tk
me I am not me
-------
I gave exams for God , but I failed in miracles