Chuck,

 Hi, we are holding a small event that we called, Christmas Dinner
openSUSE (in Portuguese) for the Portuguese openSUSE Community.
 I've made a small blog post about it on lizards[1]. Though this is
not an official openSUSE event, it's directed for all our users and
everyone else who wants to share a seasonal social event with the
openSUSE crew.

  Please let me know of your account so I can add you as a friend and
share your 'tweet' with my list.

 [1] -
http://lizards.opensuse.org/2010/12/02/christmas-dinner-11th-december-aveiro-portugal/

 Nelson

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 1:13 PM, Chuck Payne <terror...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> If you have upcoming events and would like to get them on to Facebook.
> Please e-mail me the details and I will getting posted.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pup
>
> --
> Discover it! Enjoy it! Share it! openSUSE Linux.
> openSUSE -- en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
> openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
> skype,twiiter,identica,friendfeed -- terrorpup
> freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
>
> Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
> to package and distribute , or create your own linux distro. Give SUSE
> Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.
> --

nelson marques
nmo.marq...@gmail.com